Skip to main content

WELCOME!




I'm proud to announce (which is still scary to think about) that GONE WRITING PUBLISHING is open for business!

I'm Mary Smith, the owner and founder of Gone Writing Publishing, and I'm an author. I know how scary and demanding writing a story can be, but that's why Gone Writing is here.

Here I'm going to help you going through the ins and outs of publishing a book and be supportive as we take the journey together.

I'm excited and ready!

Thank you

Mary

Popular posts from this blog

PRESS RELEASE: Jeri Williams signs on

PRESS RELEASE: Gone Writing Publishing would like to announce Jeri Williams author of Breathe Me, to the company. Jeri Williams is the author of Everything, Anything, and Breathe Me. You can follow her Amazon page, Facebook page, and Twitter . Gone Writing Publishing will be publishing Breathe Me on August 1 st . 

New Releases from Gone Writing Publishing's Authors

The new releases are: Colbie Carter's Sold into Salvation JA Heron's 30 Days Tracey Clark's Shocking Finds V.L. Locey's Clean Sweep (The Venom Series Book One)